· Provide support to campus community in areas of Wellness and Covid-19 safety, including coordination and tracking of student information related to self-administered testing and vaccination status.
· Providing customer service and answering questions of students and professors, which may include troubleshooting technical issues and assisting with classroom technology.
· Assisting with set-up and coordination of virtual events, as well as room setup, breakdown, and reconfiguration for in person events and activities
· Acting as a liaison and providing hospitality to incoming visitors which could include students and staff from other locations, business partners, and prospective students
· Assisting with student orientations, and online campus resources for students
· Assisting with various campus events
· Providing support to operational processes related to procurement, inventory management, campus operations, facilities, and at times student services
· Completing administrative duties, including but not limited to assisting faculty with printing handouts, organizing marketing materials, and maintaining campus inventory
· Special projects as needed.
An ability to work flexible hours is required. Our campus hours are 9:00 am to 9:00 pm and this position may alternate between evening shifts and day shifts to ensure campus coverage. Weekend shifts may also be required on occasion.