• Independently manage the planning and lifecycle of projects (digital campaigns, website builds and maintenance, events) from intake to close out, ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget.
• Create project plans in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
• Drive project meetings, maintain project schedules and documentation, and proactively communicate expectations to project stakeholders.
• Manage resource allocation for assigned projects - monitoring planned vs. actual project hours and adjusting as needed depending on weekly priorities, own weekly project health reporting
• Quality control work to ensure all stakeholder feedback has been addressed and work is in compliance with brand standards.
• Coordinate internal and external partners on projects - including freelancers, agencies, and vendors - as needed.
• Own and develop cross-functional partnerships, with a focus on building trust.
• Proactively identify roadblocks, integrate across the portfolio, and drive solutions, in close collaboration with strategy peers.
• Take a continuous improvement mindset to all work.