Provide the minimum education, experience, and skills required to perform the job successfully.
• 10+ years corporate training experience, with a background in end user system training for a Human Capital Management implementation including 5-7 years’ experience as a training lead required.
• Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred
- Experience in learning tools and ideally have a background in technology-based learning
• Candidate should have a creative point-of-view and be able to translate technical concepts into usable and actionable materials for the end user
• Must be innovative and self-motivated contributor to the team
• Demonstrated excellence in consulting, project management and in leading organization wide training interventions
• Good business acumen with appreciation of business challenges and ability to obtain desired business outcomes. Aptitude for developing functional expertise and acquiring industry knowledge
• Strong organizational skills with experience in managing tasks effectively and delivering quality outcomes on-time
• Experience with identifying and communicating project issues, mitigating risks, and driving resolution
• Ability to follow, design, and apply improvements to established processes
• Proficiency to develop written materials and internal content with attention to details
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
• Experience working with external consulting firms required
• Experience in Workday preferred
• Experience in eLearning tools required
• Experience designing and implementing training
• Excellent facilitation skills onsite and virtual