Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Leads digital marketing strategy for enrollment marketing team with the goal of driving qualified lead generation and enrollment for Northeastern University degree programs.
• Oversees the marketing team who manages the execution and optimization of performance marketing channels and initiates including paid media, web and digital efforts, email marketing, loyalty marketing, and event marketing.
• Leads marketing measurement strategy against projected results and drives ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns across the funnel to increase effectiveness of key initiatives and campaigns over time.
• Owns the relationships with key agency partners and vendors who execute digital marketing efforts for the University including leading regular meetings, monitoring performance of the agency, and appropriating liaising between the agency and other partner marketing teams.
• Leverages marketing tools, systems, and platforms to execute and measure campaign effectiveness.
• Partners with marketing leadership to define and oversee annual marketing budgets. Tracks and monitors pacing and ensure timely processing of invoices and contracts for marketing expenses.