• Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree in Information Systems or related academic discipline preferred, along with an educational background pertinent to international education.
• 3-5 years of professional experience in international education highly desirable to preferably include knowledge of and experience with U.S. federal regulations governing nonimmigrant visa categories, with a focus on F-1 (student) and J-1 (exchange visitor) visa classifications and SEVIS compliance.
• Minimum 3 years of practical experience in computer technology, relational database management, data transfer, and SQL.
• Prior work experience involving Sunapsis compliance software and Banner strongly preferred.
• Must have proven experience with both PC and Macintosh operative systems and Microsoft 365 suite.
• Strong interpersonal, intercultural, organizational, prioritizing, and analytical skills are required.
• Flexibility, cultural sensitivity, and the ability to work well under pressure are also essential.
• Fluency in two or more languages is beneficial.
• Experience with WordPress, SharePoint, Cold Fusion and Veera are desirable.
• Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident on order to serve as DSO/ARO.