• Bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Business, or related field along with 7-10 years of project management experience.
• Advanced degree preferred and/or strong demonstration of an equivalent combination of relevant education and professional training in project management.
• Able to lead cross functionally with a strong understanding of the steps and processes involved in managing and completing a wide variety of customer experience management projects (i.e., print, web, email, events, video) while maintaining a sense of operational priorities.
• Experience managing projects within teams responsible for creating complex cross-channel marketing campaigns including marketing, technology, automation software, and more.
• Keen knowledge of operations, administration, and efficient process development.
• Experience implementing and managing project management and resourcing tools. Workfront experience a plus.
• Proven track record of training, supervising and mentoring direct reports.
• Ability to determine and report priorities/metrics to senior management.
• Flexible and proactive, with positive attitude, highly self-motivated, and calm under pressure.
• Can work independently and is able to prioritize.
• Excellent written, communication and presentation skills. Team-oriented with strong interpersonal skills and a professional demeanor.