• This is a position is based in Boston and will be responsible for guiding the strategy for international enrollment management-focused marketing initiatives for both the Boston campus and the global campuses.
• Experience in working with marketing for international prospects/students, including understanding of international demographics and media, preferably within a higher education setting.
• Experience working in an international setting with business relationships and colleagues across countries and cultures strongly desired.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or related field with a minimum of 4 years experience in marketing to an international audience, preferably prospective international students. Higher education experience a plus.
• Demonstrated success in developing and implementing integrated marketing strategies. Strong knowledge and experience in the development and implementation of marketing strategies.
• Working knowledge and experience with a marketing automation tool and CRM tool a plus. Marketo and Salesforce experience preferable.
• Strong project management skills.
• Strong relationship building skills and ability to manage stakeholder expectations.
• Ability to think both analytically and strategically. Understanding of key marketing analytics including conversion rates and optimization.
• Experience with management of marketing budget.
• Flexible, creative thinker open to new ideas and changing priorities within a fast-paced organization.