A high school diploma or equivalent with good verbal and written communication skills required. Associate Degree preferred. Provide the minimum education, experience, and skills required to perform the job successfully.
Applicants must have at least one year of full-time, or equivalent part- time, experience in storekeeping loading dock attending and/or mailroom preferably in a school, college, stockroom or warehouse setting. The major duties of which included receiving, shipping and distributing supplies and equipment.
• Ability to read, write and comprehend the English language, communicate effectively and follow written and oral instructions
• Skilled in working accurately with names, numbers, codes and/or symbols; gathering information by examining records and documents, and maintaining accurate records
• Basic computer skills including internet and Microsoft Office Suite programs (e.g., Outlook, Word, basic Excel)
• Customer service focused
• Team oriented, with capability to work independently and meet deadlines
• Time management and multi-tasking skills a must
• Organized, focused, and detail oriented with excellent follow through abilities
• Flexible, resourceful, enthusiastic, creative problem solver
• Able to lift, carry, push and pull objects up to 30 lbs
• Previous mailroom or office facilities experience a plus
• Ability to take direction and communicate effectively with others
• The required safety training will be provided