• Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Education Administration, or a relevant field. Advanced degree preferred
• Minimum 8-10 years of relevant experience
• Superior skills in corporate outreach and business development
• Proven track record of developing successful strategic partnerships in the field of technology and education, with a strong focus on coop and full time placement for students. Prior experience preferred
• Advanced understanding of workforce development trends in the region, existing relationships with employers, aligned with Northeastern’s focus areas, is preferred
• Ability to manage multiple projects and coordinate multiple tasks while delivering the highest level of customer service
• Ability to collaborate with faculty and staff across Colleges & departments including Deans, Associate Deans, Program Directors and other academic administrators
• Ability to thrive in an innovative and creative culture in a growth focused organization
• Self-starter, creative and motivated with exceptional communication skills
• Action-oriented, with the ability to adapt in a dynamic environment
• Proven ability to steward and motivate others
• Mission driven, fueled by the desire to make education accessible and inclusive
• Organizational tact and diplomacy; possesses superb interpersonal skills required to develop close relationships with external partners and key influencers around campus and the broader University.
• Demonstrated ability to build internal and external collaborations, finding solutions benefiting all parties and focusing on long-term success over short-term results.
• Ability to serve as an ambassador for the University in the region; representing the Dean and campus strategic interests when appropriate
• Flexibility for frequent travel within the region and as needed to Boston/NU regional campuses.
• Experience with Salesforce and other key CRM systems and processes, preferred