• Bachelor’s degree; Masters preferred. 10-15 years experience in marketing/sales.
• Demonstrated success in leadership roles that require oversight of strategy development and successful execution, including evaluation tracking and reporting on effectiveness.
• Proven track record of success and expertise in developing marketing plans and programs that leverage a range of media and variety of channels including advertising, direct response and online.
• Proven sales leadership track record, including oversight of sales team.
• Proven ability to work with vendors, organizations, partners and agencies to produce results. This may include creative agencies, individual designers, technical agencies, lead generation organizations, professional associations, coaching partners and others.
• Excellent communications skills and ability to work independently and in a team environment are a must.
• Strong leadership skills that require a balance of managing day to day activities, as well as oversight of senior leaders on team.
• Networked approach to developing leadership style is key; must be comfortable in an environment of deep collaboration, engagement and creativity from all levels of the organization.
• Ability to work efficiently, creatively and meet deadlines.
• Demonstrated ability to make decisions and exercise sound judgment.
• Demonstrate business-like manner and appearance; exercise diplomacy and tact.
• Ability to interact with all levels of the organization, with an emphasis on University senior leaders and where necessary, ability to positively represent the Institute.