• Undergraduate degree required. Advanced degree preferred.
• At least 10-15 years working in a professional sales (and/or recruiting) capacity - preferably with direct-to-consumer experience within the context of a highly selective and/or elite product or experience.
• Proven track record of innovative sales and/or enrollment strategies that led to successful growth in a startup or similar environment.
• 7-10 years of supervisory experience; preferably experience with leading teams from various units.
• Ability to think critically and provide strategic guidance on enrollment and retention-related matters.
• Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
• Must have the ability to multi-task, be organized, and work independently within a matrix organization.
• Must have a high level of customer service skills and attention to detail.
• Networked approach to developing leadership style is key; must be comfortable in an environment of deep collaboration, engagement and creativity from all levels of the organization.
• Excellent communications skills and ability to work independently and in a team environment are a must.
• Strong leadership skills that require a balance of managing day to day activities, as well as oversight of senior leaders on team.
• Expected to have strong and collaborative approach to managing relationships within complex environments.
• Demonstrated ability to make decisions and exercise sound judgment.
• Occasional travel required.