This individual is responsible for supporting the enterprises of the Senior Vice Provost for Research responsible for a Carnegie Tier 1 research institution on a rapid growth trajectory and the Vice President of the Innovation Campus at Burlington, MA, also in a rapid growth phase. He/she will be responsible for monitoring, working on the execution, and tracking of the many strategic projects relating to the Senior Advisor role.
The successful Executive Assistant will thrive in a fast-paced environment, where assignments include interacting with high-level internal and external stakeholders. This position requires a candidate with excellent organization, proactive planning, adaptability, and a customer service focus who will respond with flexibility to a wide variety of multiple and shifting priorities.
This role need to travel between the Boston and Burlington campuses and reports to Senior Director of Administration, Finance, and Planning of the ICBM
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Provide complex calendar management for SVPR/VP ICBM/SATP, which is strategic, efficient, and managed with flexibility to accommodate shifting schedules and priorities of SVPR/VP ICBM/SATP, senior university leaders, and equally high-level external constituents.
• Monitor, game plan, contribute to the execution of, and track strategic projects as relate to the SATP role.
• Craft and deliver consistently high quality written and oral communications behalf of the SVPR/VP ICBM/SATP.
• Arrange travel, itineraries, and agendas for the SVPR/VP ICBM/SATP, and for other leadership team members and external visitors as required.
• Complete timely and accurate expense reports.
• Monitor incoming requests to the SVPR/VP ICBM/SATP and establish a tracking/watch system to insure timely responses and continued momentum of ongoing projects and discussions.
• Arrange both large and small internal and external meetings, special events, and activities, prioritizing agendas for the most efficient and effective use of available time.
• Provide administrative support to councils and board committees as needed.
• Research and provide background information and data as needed for meetings or projects to advance the priorities of the SVPR/VP ICBM/SATP.
• Travel as needed to provide on-site support for meetings and activities.
• Perform other duties as required or directed in a rapidly growing organization.