• Develop and implement an effective marketing plan in collaboration with the Assistant Vice President and other Directors.
• Manage website and social media content to ensure that it conveys up-to-date information in a practical, engaging manner consistent with CCE's brand.
• Plan and direct marketing initiatives that specifically increase awareness and use of university resources available to the public.
• Create and produce, effective branding and marketing materials that promote CCE's programming to area residents, students, faculty, staff, and other stakeholders to help achieve progressively larger outcomes, including increased, and an improvement in the division and university's reputations.
• Organize and submit content to local print and digital media outlets on behalf of CCE
• Ensure the CCE website remains current and up-to-date; coordinate with other Directors to ensure each team is contributing to the website content and upkeep.
• Coordinate with Vice President, Assistant Vice President, and other Directors within CCE to ensure consistent messaging across all platforms.
• Be responsible for producing and reviewing internal and external communications, messaging’s, and products and developing and maintaining CCE's brand through traditional and social media.
• Support the creation and management of a CCE-wide email and communications listserv that addresses the needs and functionalities of all CCE programs and initiatives.
• Seek out opportunities to promote the work of CCE at campus and community events, including staffing tables or giving presentations (may include, but not limited to: Admissions Preview Days, community block parties, classroom presentations, new student orientations, etc.)
• Work with appropriate personnel to coordinate specific programs and activities related to community engagement initiatives.
• Promote and assist with planning large events, as well as support the activity of the Assistant Vice President's neighborhood initiatives.
• Additional duties may be assigned based on operational business needs