Manage Communication Process:
• Manage undergraduate co-op email mailbox and correspondence to students and employers regarding all announcements for program, ie. recruitment deadlines, interview dates, company presentations etc.
• Manage the co-op resource page.
• Either lead or assist with the preparation and facilitation of co-op events throughout each semester.
• Assist with college’s summer orientation advising if needed.
• Update and maintain event calendar; correspond with marketing department for promotion.
• Assist team and college with special projects/events as needed.
Preparation of Students for Co-op:
• Hold appointment hours during busy co-op preparation time-frame.
• Assist with resume reviews for co-op students who require additional assistance (i.e. early deadlines, further editing, etc.)
• Conduct mock interviews for students that request them or require additional support; update co-op advisors with status, comments, etc.
• Develop and conduct student workshops (in and outside of class) as needed.
Support of Students on Co-op:
• Review and comment on Guided Inquiries, updating co-op advisors; send reminders to complete if needed.
• Conduct research on companies and co-op opportunities that align with the college’s job development efforts.
University On-Campus Engagement/Services:
• Support Khoury College and University initiatives to improve the campus and academic experience for students, faculty, and staff.